Join the NSL
The following membership levels are available, please review and click on the appropriate link for the membership application.
ACTIVE DUTY MEMBERSHIP
Includes electronic OR printed version of The Submarine Review
- Active Duty E1-E3 or Officer Student (e.g., USNA, NROTC, SOBC, NPS, NPTU)
- Active E4-E6/01-03
- Active E7-E9/O4-O10
Regular membership includes the electronic OR printed version of The Submarine Review.
Retired Military, Civilian
- 1 year or 3 year membership
Life membership may be paid in 5 equal annual installments.
- Age 39 and younger • Age 40-59 • Age 60+
Life membership includes the electronic OR printed version of The Submarine Review.
Individual NSL Membership Benefits
- A lifelong professional association that promotes continuous open dialogue on issues of importance to the Submarine Force, provides a forum for discussion new ideas and critical commentary, and a means for publicizing the results
- Regular e-mail NSL UPDATES on Submarine-related news, issues, personnel, and general information items
- A subscription to our quarterly professional publication – The Submarine Review
- Personal invitations to the “Annual Symposium”, “Submarine Technology Symposium” and “History Seminar” events
- News of local NSL Chapter meetings and activities
- Headquarters support for local chapter activities and member questions
- A public forum for individual boat and command reunions